Hey all,
I have been home for about 2 and a half weeks and it has been great so far. My grades turned out pretty good this past semester so that is a lot of stress off of me. These past few weeks I have just been applying for my visa to go to India, WHICH IS A PAINFUL PROCESS! I also have been running errands for India and South Africa like every day, it is a tiring thing to get ready for 6months of travel, and EXPENSIVE!!! Also, I have been trying to spend time with my family especially my little sister who will be attending FISK University in the fall, I am so proud of her. Yesterday I went on a cross-state adventure to South Haven Beach with Rebecca which was really fun, she turned twenty today! I am having a blast so far this summer but I really must go do the unpacking I have been avoiding for the last 2.5 weeks lol. I will probaly update once or twice more before I leave for India on the 20th of June, while in India I will most likely update once a week.
Best,
Jen
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment